Natural, Plant-Derived Enzymes for the Agri-food and Dairy Industries
Fytozimus Biotech Inc. is a Euro-Canadian corporation that promotes the continuous creation of innovative, commercially available, plant-derived products for the Agro-food and dairy industries.
Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and Lisbon, Portugal, Fytozimus was founded in 2007 in response to the demand for natural, non-animal-based enzymes in the manufacturing of dairy products.
Fytozimus focuses primarily on the following products, all based on the extract Cyprosin:
- Cynzime™, a plant enzyme with unique and versatile clotting abilities
- Cyprozime™, a plant-based recombinant for use in large scale production
- Cynmix™, a customizable enzyme produced as a "mix" of Cynzime™ or Cyprozime™ with any with other, already available commercial enzyme, offering a unique market advantage
Fytozimus Products ...
- Offer you the potential to create cheese with new, innovative, traditional and exotic textures and aromas, giving you an edge in a highly competitive and demanding market.
- Efficiently clots crude or pasteurized milk from cow, ewe, goat, camel and buffalo, yielding high quality cheese products from your local milk sources all over the world.
- Can be efficiently used in both high and low production volumes - ideal for large-scale manufacturing and traditional/artisan cheese production.
- Satisfy immediate demands for cheese products with innovative and traditional flavours, textures and aromas.
- Are 100% suitable for vegetarian, kosher and halal markets.
- Allow companies to customize their enzymes more precisely to meet customer demands using unique variable combinations.